The Jungle Movement Academy is here to help! Virtual Learning at The Jungle is our new program to help students stay on top of their online classes, while also offering a place where students can be active and burn energy.
What do we offer:
- Available for students in grade levels 1st through 7th.
- A professional tutor will keep students on track of their school schedule and homework.
- A camp coach provides games, activities, movement classes, and open gym times for the kids to participate in during scheduled school breaks and after school.
- Parents can drop-off at 7:30 am. Kids can setup and complete homework before classes start.
- Pick-up time is at 5:00 pm, but parents may pick up earlier if desired.
- Capacity of 15 students per week.
- For $25 extra per day, students may stay until 6:00 pm.
- We will provide some basic snacks such as fruits and granola bars.
- The tutor will help in the classroom, and the coach will help in the gym. Essentially, students will be back and forth between the two depending on their personal school schedule.
What you need to bring:
- A fully packed lunch with a few extra snacks.
- A refillable water bottle.
- Your own laptop or tablet (we do not provide computers).
- Must bring headphones to listen to your online classes.
- Your own school supplies and your own notebooks/paper.
The following is an example schedule of how our remote learning program might look like. We understand that every school district has a different schedule. Tutors will know what school your child is attending, and will be familiar with their personal school schedule. We adapt our schedule to accommodate each student.
|7:30 AM||Drop-off/ setup|
|8 AM – 9:30 AM||1st Virtual Class|
|9:30 AM – 10:30 AM||Break and Gym Time|
|10:30 AM – 12 PM||2nd Virtual Class|
|12 PM – 1:30 PM||Lunch and Gym Time|
|1:30 PM – 3 PM||3rd Virtual Class|
|3 PM – 4 PM||School Finished, Open Gym Starts|
|4:00 PM||1st Jungle Class|
|5:00 PM |
($25 or 1 membership credit) ……..
2nd Jungle Class
During Jungle Class times, kids will have the option to use their membership credits to take any class of their choice, or take the designated Jungle Class exclusively for students signed up for the Virtual Learning program.
First week prorated based on your school district’s start date.
15 spots/week available.
No day by day options. Purchase your spot for the entire week.