I know that all you ninjas are ready to get back to action and we are too, however, we are taking cautious steps with re-opening The Jungle to ensure the safety of our students and staff. We are following CDC guidelines and cleaning has been increased ten-fold. Here’s how we are adjusting:
- Cleaning includes disinfecting the following: All mats and pads, weights, rings, bars, cubbies, ipads and card readers, table surfaces and counters, doorknobs and handles, lightswitches, and anything else you might put your hands on!
- Cleaning takes place throughout the day and we do a deep clean every night.
- DIS.IN.FX comes to our gym once a month to test our equipment to
detect the presence of microbial existence, and spray a disinfectant fog that seeps into all of the equipment in The Jungle and helps prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria. More information about DIS.IN.FX can be found at https://disinfx.com/#about
You’ll never see The Jungle as shiny and smell-good as it is now!
STUDENTS AND STAFF:
Hand washing is mandatory! We ask for everyone to wash their hands before entering the gym, and before leaving the gym. Ninjas leave no trace!
Coaches are required to wear masks while at rest. We ask that everyone please wear a mask when entering the Jungle, however, when you are moving around in the gym, you may take it off. All spectators should keep their mask on them while congregating.
Camps will be split into ninja clans of 8 kids or less, and will rotate through The Jungle throughout the day. This will ensure that social distancing is maintained as best as possible.
New Gym Rules:
- If you are sick, beginning to feel sick, or have any consistent coughing and sneezing (even if you know it’s just allegies), PLEASE STAY HOME. We may ask people to leave if we notice clear signs of any sickness.
- Please wear a facemask to the gym. We do not recommend wearing a facemask during exercises with increased heart rate, or while using apparatuses. However, we ask that you wear a facemask through the lobby and at the cubbies, or anytime that you may be talking to people not while exercising.
- Social distance the best you can. We understand that the Jungle is a wild place and you may inevitably get close to people, however, we ask that you maintain distance from people the best to your ability.
- Wash your hands frequently. We recommend that you wash your hands every hour, or directly after using shared equipment. Students will be asked to wash their hands frequently.
- There will be a cap of 8 students in each class.
- We are operating at 50% capacity. This means that open gym and classes have a max number of participants. Book ahead of time, even for open gym, so that you don’t get left out.
- Due to strict capacity regulation, no spectators will be allowed while at capacity. The exception to this rule is if your kid is 6 years old or younger. When the gym begins to reach 50% capacity, spectators will be asked to wait in their car or lobby/birthday party room areas. There will be limited seating in our lobby and birthday party room. We will write your name, kid’s name, class attending, phone number, and car type/color, if you are asked to leave the gym due to capacity limits.
- For the safety of yourself and others, we greatly appreciate your ability to ADAPT to these new rules. We know that times are crazy and everybody has to LEARN new systems and procedures. But if we come together and MOVE as one (at a distance), then everything will go smoothly and we’ll come out of this thing on top! Thank you for your cooperation. Ninjas will attack those who don’t 🙂
If you have any questions, concerns, or even recommendations about our COVID procedures, please feel free to reach out to the owners, Ninja Josh and Monkey Matt.